Jan. 7, 2012
RST International Inc. recently released a trial version of DynuStudio that is developed to integrate with DynusT. Below is the brief introduction of DynuStudio. More details can be obtained by contacting Dr. Robert Tung whose contact information is listed at the end of this page.
Unleash the Power of DynusT
What is DynuStudio®?
DynuStudio® is the latest graphical and data management system based on more than 10 years of development to fully support the open source DynusT mesoscopic dynamic traffic assignment (DTA) model. With DynuStudio®, users can convert GIS based planning networks to DynusT, edit networks and input additional information, manage scenarios, run DynusT, and visualize DynusT network simulation results for debugging, analysis and presentation purposes.
DynuStudio® is aimed at supporting mission critical project delivery with DynusT. With DynuStudio® users will realize a significant productivity gain due to its user-friendly interfaces and sophisticated data analysis capabilities. The use and feel of DynuStudio® is similar to existing travel demand and traffic simulation model software packages; therefore a user with travel demand or traffic simulation model experience will find DynuStudio® intuitive to use.
DynuStudio® Unique Features:
DynuStudio®’s unique features include:
- GIS coordinates are retained in double precision
- Easy network import from shapefiles
- Fast response for large network manipulation
- Full-fledged network and data editor
- Layered plotting mechanism for easy data viewing
- Intuitive scenario management
- Dynamic output animation in bandwidth plots
- Visual diagrams for departure/arrival profiles and time-of-day statistics
- Visual scenario comparison in bandwidth diagrams
- Dynamic vehicle trajectory animation with modes and delays highlighted in colors
- Dynamic vehicle trajectory plots for selected links and vehicle IDs
- Bandwidth plots for selected links and zones
- Demand OD flow plots
- Network and GIS attributes' calculators for flexible data operations
- Advanced data manipulation with embedded Python scripting and API
Animated bandwidth Plot
Animated bandwidth Comparison Plot
Select Link, Zone and Vehicle Plot
Demand OD Flow Plot
Animated Trajectory and Delay Plot
Detailed vehicle driving status animation
Vehicle trajectory animation scenario comparison
Departure/Arrival Profile Diagram
Embedded Python Scripting
Link attributes comparison by Time-of-Day
How to Obtain DynuStudio®?
An evaluation copy of DynuStudio® can be obtained by contacting Dr. Robert Tung (
For More Information
More information about DynuStudio can be found on the DynusT website.